Happy Birthday Mam :)

Today I celebrate my mam's birthday despite the fact she is not here with me today. This year I decided to show people how much she means to me I would post a little poem on my blog. Happy birthday mam, this is for you!
                                                           




                                                           My mother, my friend so dear

A loving smile to guide my way

The sunshine to light my day
Without you, my life would be filled with darkness
You may not be here
But I always know you're in my heart 
Showing me the way
To happiness and peace
I lost a mother with a heart of gold
But you're spirt still lives on
Bringing a smile to the faces of those who love you so dear









Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame