SOS.

I heard about this charity while I was in hospital and I decided to look it up. I had never heard anything about it until I was in a group and we were talking about things in the news paper and this charity SOS came up and we had a discussion about it. The charity SOS is Suicide or Survive and is  a charity that was set up to help reduce the stigma that is attached to mental health and mental health difficulties. Here is the link to the charity website take a look at the website and see what you think of it yourself.

I know when I was going through a rough time and I heard about this charity and did some research that it helped me to understand things a bit better but it also helped me to feel that I was not alone in everything that was going on for me. It really did make a difference for me and I am glad to say that this website is one of the reasons that I am still here today and that I am here writing this post. This really is a truly and amazing website and I am glad I found it when I did. I hope this website might help you or someone that you know if they are going through a tough time in life and just remember that suicide is a final solution to a temporary problem. Believe me I have tried to take my own life three times and I am great full that I have not succeeded because I have now worked through some of the hard things in my life. Thing might not seem like they will get better but take it from someone who has experienced a lot of hardship in life... Anything is impossible and things will get better. Maybe not today but someday they will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame