The sound of Music. :)

Were getting closer to the opening night of the sound of music performed many St wolsatns and many other secondary schools in the surrounding area I would name the schools but i dont know the names so I cant!!!! I have been working on the promotional team and we have been working on a blog and just two weeks ago we reached 10,000 page views. working on this musical has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that I got involved. Yeah it had been a lot of hard work, A lot of hours spent in school after school and on Saturdays and there has been a lot of photo taking and blogging but it really has been a great experience a tiring experience but a great one. The opening night is on the 5th of December and we have all been working towards this night and I cant wait to see the show on the first night after it has all been put together. Im looking forward to seeing everyone's hard work finally pay off. it is going to be a great show because we have amazing actors, amazing directors, amazing producers, amazing singers and amazing backstage and wardrobe crew. And we have had the most amazing and talented teachers helping out and keeping us on our toes and making sure everything runs smoothly so thanks to you all for all of your hard work!

I will be going to the show every night so I am going to be very tired in school everyday that week but I am going to be at the show doing first aid if it is needed so I am happy to be there giving a hand where I can. I never imagined that after my work experience in the fire brigade I would never use the first aid that I learned. I have to say that becoming qualified in first aid is one of the most rewarding things that I have ever done and I am so glad that I got the chance to do the course that i did.

I am so excited for the show and I cannot wait for the opening night click here to see our blog and leave a comment telling us what you think of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame