The dentist!

Do you like going to the dentist? Because i know that I hate going to the dentist.... i am terrified of going to the dentist ever since i was in second year when something went wrong and I ended up being in a huge amount of pain! Yeah so i don’t like going to the dentist... i get nervous anxious and restless when I have to go and when i have to sit in the chair i get even worse and i guess it doesn’t help that I have to get an operation to fix my jaw which means more time spent going to the dentist!!!!!!!!!

But it’s not all that bad i guess... it’s really just the tools and the moulds and well the biggest part that I hate is the DRILL!!!!!!!!! Even the sound of it sends shivers down my spine i hate it so much and i never want it near my mouth ever again!!!!!!!!!

How do you feel about going to the dentist? Are you like me a nervous wreck or is it just another one of those things that you just do and don’t even think about it?



Whats your biggest fear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame