Scouts. :)


Every Monday night I go to scouts for about an hour and a half. Yeah you’re wondering why I might be telling you this..... Well I do have a reason. I have been involved in scouts for a number of years helping out and last year I decided to join the venture scouts. Since then I have become a lot more involved in the beaver scouts. I have helped out for a while but I never really did much but no with the help of Kellie and Robbie when my dad (he is meant to be the section leader.) feels like pitching in I act as a leader. When I am old enough I plan to become a leader but I have to be 18 for that so another little while to go but I will get there eventually.  So the main reason I am writing this post is to show how important it is to get involved in the community. I love going to scouts every Monday.... I get to have fun and the beavers get to have fun and the best part is I can act like an idiot and nobody will care!

We do badge work, play games, sing songs well that’s a bit more like shout but you know what I mean, we have races and I ct like an idiot. I get on well with all o the beavers and I love working with kids. It makes me feel goods by being involved in scouts knowing that I have given something back to the community. This post is meant to get people wanting to help out in the community with things like scouts or tidy towns that kind of thing but I really don’t know what to write. So I have a few pictures showing the amount of fun that me and Kellie have on Monday nights..... Keep in mind this is only some Mondays other nights we have a lot more fun.






Kellie might not look happy but that was because I did first aid on her face!
I would encourage everybody to get involved with the community somehow it is great fun! What do you do to help out in your local community?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame