Scary stuff.

Last week I had a pretty scary experience. Well you see I have asthma and I have had it now for two or three years but it never really affected me and if it did it only affected me when I was doing sports but not last week. Last week I had my first asthma attack and as you can guess form the title I was pretty scared. It happened after training when I was in school at a meeting about the school trip to Poland and things just slowly started to get bad with my breathing and to be honest if it wasn’t for my dad and my friends and the two teachers that wanted until I felt well enough to leave the school I would have been lost. So thanks to everybody who was there with me last week.


Anyway I managed to make it home but things took another turn for the worse and an ambulance to be called and no this was not my first time in an ambulance I was in one a few years ago when I fell down a man hole at an athletics competition and had to go to hospital but back to the topic. So yeah I’m not going into the details but thanks to the kind doctors and nurses and [paramedics I was home within a matter of a few hours and thankfully I didn’t have to say in the hospital. I even got some career advice form the nurse who was looking after me. Since last week I am being checked up on all the time and my dad barley lets me out of his sight at things like training and in school the girls wount leave me alone but I know its because they care so thansk!

I wrote this post to share with people that it is really important to live every day to the full, I know it was nothing serious but when it’s a new experience it’s pretty scary, so I learned something from that experience. Things can change ion a second so make every second count!

And seeing as how the title of this post is scary stuff well its halloween soon and well I get scared very easily. Mr K scared me in LCVP on Friday morning when he was standing at the window to the computer room with a scream mask on.... I got the firght of my life and even cried I was that scared. At lunch I was waiting for someone at the staff room and yet another teacher Ms M scared me while she was wearing a mask. I think it goes without saying that I will scream and cry even if something isnt that scary I blame horro movies for how easily scared I get...... I will never watch the strangers ever again and this time I think that I mean it!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame