Back to training I go.

Today I was my first night back to athletics in three months. I missed it so much. I would have gone back during the summer but I was an idiot and hurt my foot by missing a step going into my garden and ending up in a cast two weeks and crutches for another week but I slowly got better until I jumped off a bin. I know what you’re thinking why the hell would a person jump of a bin well it’s because I got locked out and me and emer wanted to go into my back garden to play with Lilo. I got over the gate onto the bin and that’s where I had trouble getting down and so I decided to jump and well I landed in the hospital that night. Get it, I jumped and landed in the hospital, yeah it’s a bad joke I know I’m tired and I’m in fifth year and struggling to find time to blog so I’m trying to catch up not but I really should be staring on my L.C.V.P homework..... Maybe I’ll just do it in the morning. We haven’t been told when it is due yet but I don’t have that L.C.V.P teacher again until Friday so I will have plenty of time to do it. Yeah I have three teachers for the one subject, I’m an idiot and get confused trying to do simple things that Mrs L tell me to do on blogger and I’m meant to remember what teacher I have for L.C.V.P and when. I might be organised but I have a terrible memory.

Sorry I was meant to be talking about training so now I’m going to get back on track. I went today knowing that I would have to run because it’s too early in the season for throwing sand I am having a bit of trouble with jumping at the moment because of my foot so I would be able to do my glide anyway. So I knew I would have to do polish cross country and I thought my foot would hurt so I figured I would go and do as much as I could.

It wasn’t too bad to begin with I got my two laps warm up done and then the other four laps we had to do. Yeah I said four, anybody who knows be would think it’s a miracle for me to do two never mind four. So before we started the polish cross country I had done 6 laps I was pretty tired and my foot began to hurt but against Pauls advice I carried on but I was only going to jog and I wouldn’t do the exercises everybody else was going to do because I wouldn’t be able to do most of them with y foot at this stage. I jogged really slowly but got to have a nice chat to Vivian along the way so I could put up with the pain. So after the three laps of polish cross country I was don’t I couldn’t do anymore and so I told the coach and went to sit in the club house while the rest of the group did the last two last of fart leg.

I was happy with how the session went because well I  managed to nine laps with breaks I know I didn’t do as much as everybody else did or all the exercises but that was because I couldn’t with my foot. I’m really annoyed over my foot being so sore. It was getting better and I was running around on Friday in school I won’t say who I was running from but it involved my hiding under a desk at one point but any I was running in school but when I go training it decides to get sore again. I think I will be missing training on Thursday :(  I feel so lost without athletics. There might also be a trip to the doctor and physio needs to help my foot get better :(  But I refuse to be on crutches again and it will get better even if Aoife says it won’t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame