11 months later.

It’s hard to believe that I have been bogging for the past 11 months. It’s not July and I started blogging last September. This all started as me blogging about what I did in T.Y I never thought my blog would become more than anything other than a reflection of T.Y. In the beginning I never thought I would take to blogging like I have done, at first I thought that it was weird kind of like I was talking to myself because I didn’t think that people would read my blog. It’s hard to believe that I have blogged so much during the past 11 months this is going to be my 364th post. And when my blog reached 10,000 age views I was very amazed and surprised that I had reached 10,000 page views.

Blogging has done a lot for me, it lets me share my experiences and give my opinions on things, it’s a great reflection tool, and I think that it has in some ways helped me to improve my English. But it has not helped me to improve my spelling no matter how many times I spell check a post there is always words spelt wrong, so I’m sorry for my very bad spelling. Last year I got a “C” in my junior cert for English and this year I got an “A” in my summer test and I think that blogging helped me to improve that grade.

My blog has gone from being a school blog to a personal blog and I have a feeling that I am not going to stop blogging any time soon. I don’t really mind if people don’t read my blog sure my brother and my dad don’t even read my blog unless I open it up on the screen in front of them. But I like to think that some of the things that I write get people thinking. Some of the post that I hope to have got people thinking were the posts on Parents and CTYI. I also hope that some of the post that I have wrote about my personal experience with things such as death have helped people who are going through these times to see that things do get better. I mean everyone goes through good and bad times and we always miss the people who we love that have died but it does get better. I think that it can often be like a rollercoaster for me I have good times and I have bad times but I always think there my mam and my granddad are up there looking down on me making sure I stay safe.

I was looking back on some of my old blog post.... when I read my first blog post I was thinking Oh God did I really write that. Since then my posts have got longer and I think more interesting I’m not sure what you think but I think some of my post are interesting. I think that they way that I write a blog post has also changed a lot since I first started blogging.

I’m glad that I was introduced to blogging if it wasn’t for blogging in T.Y I would have never started a blog but I am glad that I have one now. There is so many things that I want to blog about, things like holidays and trips.... I will be blogging about the upcoming school trip to Poland in October and my family holiday to New York and Boston in August. I want to tell people my experiences of things... like family, friends and well I guess life in general. I want to share my thoughts on things like current affairs and other things in general. And of course I want to bog about Athletics especially going into the new season after an injury..... It might be just a bit late to go back to training this season after my foot injury but I might just start running in the mornings to keep fit for when I do go back.

I never thought that I would get more than 10 bog posts and here I am at 364 I’m very surprised at the amount I have blogged and at how well I have taken to blogging and I have to say I love it. I hope that you like reading my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame