Subject choices.

A while ago everybody had a meeting with Mr C about what subjects we wanted to do in fifth yer four the leaving cert. And this week we found out if we had got our subjects or not. 15 people didn’t get there subjects. I was one of them.  During the Easter Feaster loads of people went to have a meeting with Mr C about their subject choices. I went first that morning.

I dint get my history class because not enough people applied for it. There was an early history class but I didn’t want to do that because I only really like the late History. So instead I chose to do LCVP. Mr C explained it to me as T.Y in a class. I’m looking forward to it next year it should be fun. And you get to go on work experience again. I love going on work experience it’s really fun.

Hopefully next year will be fun but nothing will compare to the amazing experience that I have got from T.Y. I am glad that I chose to do transition year. It has been amazing so far and we still have another month to go…
                                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame