Sometimes in April.

Today in religion we finished watching sometimes in April. A movie about the 1994 Rwandan genocide. I didn’t get to watch all of the film because the first time that we started to watch it Kellie couldn’t watch it so to keep her company I sat outside with her. I’m glad I didn’t watch it to be honest. It was explained to me so I had a fair idea what it was all about. Today we watched the final scene and it was horrible I was not expecting what I seen. I am never watching that movie ever again. It was horrible and I’m not usually like this when it comes to movies but that movie was just I can’t even describe how I feel after I watched it.


The cover of the DVD.




We are doing a work shop on it. We have to interview people. We were put into groups then each person got a role and then they have certain questions that they have to answer. The group that I am in is big so there was enough people to be one of the three main people from the movie. Once we have done the interview for the class we then have to put it up onto blogger. Thats the job that I got. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame