Music night.

Last night we had our annual music night in school. The aim of music night is to raise money for the music department in the school and to have fun of course. All of the T.Y,s were performing a song called Mama Said. We had been working on the song for a few weeks in music and then we started to work with the other T.Y class to make it sound even better.




We added actions to it and a bit of movement to make it more lively not that it wasn’t lively enough or anything all ready but it made it more fun. In the beginning I didn’t really like the song and then we sang it so much so I didn’t like it at all but the days before music night AI began to like it again. I t was a good night and it was really fun. It was like the holy faith drama again waiting in a hall way until it was our turn to go on stage.

I was so nervous about going on a stage in front of people. I really don’t like it and I really didn’t want to do it but I did it anyway. Once I got up there and started to sing with the rest of the group it was grand. I have to say that it was good fun and I really did enjoy it.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame