Irish blog awards.

During the week I found out that I got picked as one of the finalist for the Irish blog awards youth category. My I.T teacher Mrs L nominated me for the award a few weeks ago. I'm only new to blogging so I didn't know anything about the awards. It was a surprise for me that I got nominated or even that Mrs L thought that my blog was go enough to be nominated for the Irish blog awards.

There were ten people in the youth blog nomination at the beginning. I really didn’t think that I would get into the final for the competition. The other blogs that have been nominated in the youth category were amazing. I read them most days and they are really good.

I'm really happy that people thought that my blog was good enough to go into the final of the competition. I think that no I have to go up to Belfast for the competition.

Good luck and congratulations to all of the bloggers that got through to the final of the Irish blog awards



Comments

COD said…
well done Siobhan :D

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame