Belfast here I come..... :D

On Saturday I will be getting up bright and early to go up to Belfast for the Irish blog awards. I have gotten into the final of the youth category for the awards. My I.T teacher nominated me and I was surprised that I got into the final. The awards are taking place on Saturday on the Europa hotel in Belfast and my dad and me just booked out tickets.
I didn’t have a clue about anything to do with the awards to I emailed one of the other finalist in the youth category. I emailed Tommy because form reading his blog I found out that he had been to the awards before and he had won too. He was a huge help to me. So thanks Tommy for your help its much appreciated. :) Check out Tommys blog at http://trusttommy.com/.
So on Saturday morning I will be heading off up to Belfast with my dad and Paul. Thanks to everybody who has helped me with my blog.
 I have to say thanks to Tom, my blogging motivator without him I wouldn’t have blogged as much as I have done so far this year. He is the best blogging motivator ever. Thanks Tom Tom.
 Special thanks has to go to Mrs L who has always helped me with my blog since day and for the nomination of course.  She has been so helpful it’s unreal. She has been trying to help me make my blog better and if it wasn’t for her I would have never gotten into the final. Thanks Mrs L I really appreciate it.

Comments

Sarah said…
Hi good luck in the blog awards~~~!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame