Mama Said.

In music today we started to work on our song for music night Mama Said. I kind of like it. I guess that we could be doing a worse song. Most people don’t like it. I guess that’s because it is very repetitive and there is not much words in it. I guess that its good because the it’s an easy song to sign it. But I’m sure that it will sound good on the night once both of the T.Y classes start to practice it together.

We were also told about different things that we would be doing in music over the next month or so. We were told that we would be performing the songs that we have been working on inn groups for the other T.Y class next week and if not everybody got to do it we would finish them after we come back from mid-term. I am really nervous about signing in front of a class considering I can’t sign and well it’s just weird signing in front of people

We were also told that in March we would be doing a percussion workshop. That a guy would be coming into the school to do it with us. It sounds fun and I’m looking forward to it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame