Band Pratice... :)

Yesterday we had music. In music class on a Wednesday we do some work in our groups. The group that I am working in is singing the song “the man who can’t be moved” by the script. So far is coming along great. We have a bit of guitar in it and we also have some harmonies in it as well. Some of the other groups sound really good and are really loud. It is very hard to practice in class with everybody because it is so loud with all the different groups but its kind of fun. You get to hear everybaody else and nobody is just focusing all of their attention onto your group.

Next week I think that we will be starting to perform in front of the other T.Y music class .I really don’t want to do that. It’s ok at the moment signing with the group that I’m in but in front of another class. It seems kind of scary I guess. But at the end of the day it’s all a bit of fun. I am kind of looking forward to getting it done and over with though. I would prefer to be one of the first groups so that I don’t have to sit around waiting to do it. That would just make things more nerve wrecking. I think that we have put a lot of work into this and it should be all good fun at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame