Another mini company meeting…….


Today our mini company met in Louise’s house to do some more work on our magazine. There was only half of our group because the rest of our group are either in a foreign country or are nowhere to be found. Anyway we had a kind of productive day today. We got some work done. We began to use Microsoft publisher to begin to design our magazine. The day started off ok and then some people like Jessica began to get very hyper. But it was all good fun. We were all laughing together and having some good fun.
We got some work done. By the time that I had to leave we had got two full pages completed….. you see we managed to get lots of work done… lol  not to worry we still have lots of time left before we need to get the magazine to the printer. We soon realised that Microsoft publisher was hard to use. Even though the printer gave us a book on how to use Microsoft publisher we didn’t really use the book. At least we were able to kind of figure it out along with having lots of fun too.
So our mini company is starting to come along and things are going good for us at the moment we haven’t had any more fights in the group so that is a good thing.http://www.greenheromag.blogspot.com/  
I’m enjoying the mid-term so far. It’s going kind of slow not that it’s a bad thing but I do miss the routine of school, well not the getting up early bit. Im really enjoying writing my blogs and I am having fun doing it too. I just hope that I’m not boring anybody with all the stuff that I’m saying.

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame